Tuesday 13 September 2011

Bangladeshi Model girls Prova Akter without Makup




Cross Pendant Necklaces for Teen Boys and Men

Cross necklaces or cross pendants are a great gift idea for Birthdays, Baptism, Communion, Confirmation, Graduation, Christmas, or anytime of the year that you want to show your love. There are so many designs. Whether you are looking for a Christian Cross Pendant or a Fashionable Cross Necklace, you will find an array of choices.

I have to say that with the world today, my grandson has had many battles with picking the right friends, being in the right places, and not falling into being part of the crowd. This was always a big concern for me and I decided that I wanted to give him a symbol of my love and something that would help him feel protected and make better choices at all times.

I decided to buy him a cross pendant. When I presented him with the necklace, he gave me a weird look and I told him that I wanted him to always be reminded of my love for him and to always feel God's protection. He reluctantly took it and put it on.

I have tried to be the kind of grandmother that was always there for him to talk to about anything. We would do fun things such as ordering a pizza to be delivered to the park in my sub-division. He even shared that on Facebook. He told me my hairdo was still in the '80's so I went to the hairdresser and on my way home I called him and told him to meet me and he couldn't believe that my hair was flat on top, not "poufy" anymore. These are some of the reasons that I feel he agreed to wear the cross because he knew I valued his opinion and he would wear this cross for me.

There are so many choices of Cross Necklaces and Cross Pendants for young men, as well as grown men.

When making the decision of what kind of cross to choose, it should be a design that fits the person you are buying it for. Would they like a cross with crucifix, a Celtic cross necklace, a sterling silver necklace with a cross or the more modern black cross necklace with the stainless steel look?

Two-Toned (Gold and Silver) -18K Gold Laminate Christ w/Cross or Dog-Tag design

Celtic - Trinity Knots and Braids or Shamrock Center. The continuous circle represents eternity

Silver - Stainless Steel Triple Bar, with Cubic Zirconia, as well as Dog Tag and Rope assortment

Gold - 24K Pure Gold or Scroll Design

Black - Stainless Steel Black Iridescent, High Polished with Black Center and Antique Greek Key design




1 comment:

  1. Silver Gold Bull is a highly trusted precious metals dealer. You will be provided with bargain, up-to-minute pricing and guarantee your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete